Saturday, December 27, 2008

A Very Merry Christmas

We had a very wonderful Christmas holiday. Eventhough, my Dad and his wife were in Oregon and not able to make it down for the holiday we all sent each ther gifts via UPS. We spent Christmas Eve at Andrew's parents with some of his family ate a lovely dinner and played Rock Band 2 the rest of the night. It was a pretty long day since I worked a half day on Christmas Eve.

On Christmas Day arrived at my sister's house at around 9am and began starting breakfast, which is now all our favorite, Eggs Benedict. Me and my sister did most of the work but Andrew did help with making the hash browns. Hezekiah enjoyed his hash browns and fruit for breakfast. Then it was present time, we all got some wonderful gifts this year. My sister got the iPod Touch and her husand got a GPS. Andrew got a nice heart rate monitor and I got a waffle maker and... drum roll please.... an iPhone. I have been needing a new phone desperately so this was a very nice gift. It has been quite an adjustment to get used to it but very nice.

This morning I decided to pull out my new wafflemaker and make some waffles for all 3 of us. Then at 11am, I am doing a photo shoot with my Pastor's family since they are all in town for the holiday it looks like perfect timing. Should be pretty fun, gonna try some new poses and shots so we will see how these turn out. Those posts will be coming later!

No comments: