Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

First, I want to wish my husband Happy 1st Father's Day. I am thankful for this man, who is a GREAT Father to Hezekiah. He is always patient with him, even now that he is a little more fussy because we say No and is getting into EVERYTHING including Andrew's electronics. Here's to your 1st Father's Day Honey:

Now, to my own Dad who has always been a big part of my life. He has a strong heart, but a gentle spirit. In times when he should be extremely angry, he showed no emotion and said nothing when something mean COULD have been said. For listening to all my problems and being there for me when I was in need of some comfort. For being a true example of what devotion means by spending time with God EVERY morning without fail. Wishing you a Happy Father's Day Dad, I love you :

No comments: