Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Today we celebrate!

Today is our 3rd Anniversary, boy does time fly by fast! It's funny how after only 3 years we already feel like we have been married for like 20 or so. Even though my husband is a goofball, there has never been a dull moment since the day we both said "I do". We've been through some REALLY good times and some rough times as well. God has been extremely good to us and we have NO complaints about our life. I still look back to our vows and can't help but laugh, mine were all serious and couldn't sputter out the word "submissive" and Andrew's promise to always be "goofy". I don't think I have ever heard so many people laugh during a ceremony before. Every marriage has their moments of frustration but it also has it's joy. God has truly set apart for me my match in life. He is an amazing Father and a caring Husband. Seeing him with our baby just confirms everything I knew about him when I started dating him. I knew he would be a great Father and Husband, it will so great to see him once Hezekiah gets to be a toddler because Andrew will be able to have so much more fun with him. Thank you Lord for blessing this family 1 more year and we pray that you would continue to bless our family as you are now. Being married has been an amazing gift, Andrew is my beloved and I have found the one whom my soul loves! Happy Anniversary- My Knight!

2 comments:

Lee Jones said...

I rejoice with you!! :-)

Nicole Leonard said...

Happy, happy, happy anniversary! Praying with you for God's continued blessings.