Thursday, April 17, 2008

$$

Went to the dentist for the first time in...uhh...well over 3 years now! I am embarassed already so no need for negative comments. They asked me how long it has been and I HATE when they ask that and it has been a long time. They took a look at my mouth and told me I have 2 cavities, no less on my wisdom tooth on my left side. Other than that my teeth look great. They told me I had the beginnings of gum disease and prescribed me a mouth wash which should take care of that. So I have 3 appointments coming up costing me a total over $300 to take care of the 2 cavities, rx mouthwash, deep cleaning, and a follow up eval after 6 weeks of the mouthwash. Ugh, I need to make sure I really keep up on my appts now!  Oh yeah that amount I am paying is AFTER insurance, yippee :) I wouldnt really have that bad of a problem if it had 't been for me forgetting to floss as often. Crazy huh?

No comments: