Sunday, March 09, 2008

I hate stupid drivers!

Okay so we started our day by going to church and that turned out fine but after we had to take my laptop to the apple store to check it out because I am having some performance issues. On our way out there on the 60fwy we almost got sideswiped by this Nissan Frontier White with 6 people in so I am sure he couldn't even see his mirrors so Andrew laid on the horn. We get to Victoria Gardens have a nice lunch and head to the Apple store for our appt... turns out they see no issues with my laptop (and of course this always happens when you need repairs- the problem never happens when the tech is looking at it!) So it seems a wasted trip! On our way out we are in the turn lane onto Day Creek and we start to move as the left turn lane turns green and out of nowhere this Black Ford Mustang swoops in almost sideswiping us AGAIN and then runs the red light to get through! Why is it that people have no regard for the laws and even further more have no regard for other people. They think they are so DARN important that no one else matters! Even in they almost cause an accident they JUST DON'T have the slightest care! Sometimes it's so frustrating because you think- What you think you're poop don't stink!? Please!? We all use a toilet and guess what treating people like that gets you nowhere. As I always say "You'll get more with honey than with vinegar!"

My final ruling is: People need to take an IQ test, anger management, and a personality test before even qualifying to apply for a Driver's License! Someone, please someone stop the insensitive and stupid driver's from being on the road with me :)

2 comments:

Nicole Leonard said...

I see you checked out suckmylolly.com. :) Isn't it AWESOME?!?!

Lee Jones said...

There does seem to be greater restrictions on licensing drivers, doesn't there?

@3leonards: suckmylolly.com is very unfortunately named! I was afraid to visit it before looking it up on Google!