Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Thoughts for today

Ever just have one of those days you feel like no matter what you do, you
just can't seem to get it right? I feel like a horrible person today, seems
like whatever I touch seems to go to crap. I know... It's just a season.
Trust God and he will work everything else out. I know all of the things
that people will say to try and make me feel better but it is so hard to
see what I am doing right at this moment. I want to cry but I can't since I
am at work. Life has been pretty stressful right now, with work opening the
new building and ministry, and all the other life stuff. I feel like I am
living outside my own body... Like I am watching my own life happen instead
of living it. I don't know how else to explain it. I know that God has a
plan for our marriage and our life plans and living situation, but I feel
so blind right now. I feel like I can't see more than what is directly in
front of me. Some people have visions of what their life will be like and
it happens... Not us! We seem to live in such abnormal circumstances, and
sometimes I just want to decorate my own house and paint my own walls, pick
out my own furniture but we can't. Ahhh, too many thoughts and it's driving
me nuts!

1 comment:

Nicole Leonard said...

I've felt like that before - so lost and frustrated about feeling lost. Have you heard of Stormie Omartian's book called Just Enough Light for the Step I'm On? It's really good and may be worth looking into. :)

xoxo

Are we still on for Thursday?