Tuesday, December 19, 2006

January 19th

Today Andrew turned 26!!!! Yikes man, He said 26 and was like blown away still. We were talking in the car the other night and at one point I think Andrew said, "I mean you're only 21"... ha ha... and I said "No, Honey I am 23... He says No you're 21... I said no I was born in 1983 that means I am 23." Andrew says, "... but we just got married"... I said "Honey, we are getting near to 2 years of marriage."

Time flies pretty fast around here. So 26 years ago, Andrew was born literally kicking and screaming (ha ha). Tonight we got word that a friend of ours, Stephanie, has gone into labor with her baby boy, so we went to the hospital to visit her. Stephanie, you are so awesome. She is progressing nicely and nearing her 5cm and still has not had a any pain meds at all. Go Lamaze classes, and Go Stephanie!!! You will forever be my hero if you go all the way through the delivery without any pain meds. After that we went to Borders to pick out a book for Andrew. Of course, I went to the photography section and started thumbing through some books but none really caught my eye. And now, we are home just hanging out and hoping to go to sleep EARLY tonight!

I am so looking forward to what God is going to show us in the future. We are, literally, on the edge of our seats just waiting for what God is going to tell us. We really have no idea what God is going to give to us.

We have a lot of things that "could" come our way as far as housing. We typically, make too much money to get help from the county of Riverside to buy our first home and yet we don't make enough to float a house payment on our own. So... what does this really mean? Does it mean that what all the real estate experts keep saying might actually happen? The bubble will burst and once again make it possible for youngins like us to buy a house? Or is it all just wishful thinking? We will see, if you read my previous blog about what $269,000 would get us then you know exactly what I am talking about.

Anyway, keep us in your prayers for guidance for decisions. We are at a crossroads right now as we are just waiting for a single word from God about what we are supposed to be doing.

2 comments:

Lee Jones said...

So... happy birthday, Andrew!

I'm a little confused by the title, but it's cool.

PealzfromShelz said...

Andrew - here's to the 1356 days of life :-)and to all the days to come. Be Blessed.

Hugz from us Normans!