Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Mary

Can you imagine giving birth to the Son of God? I imagine you would be
holding the little baby Jesus and just crying... I mean think of the weight
that would have been on Mary's mind. I would be crying just because God had
placed such responsibility, think of little baby Jesus in your arms. Did
Jesus know even as a baby that He was the Savior? Did he remember the world
being created even as a baby?

Would she be extra cautious or worry about hurting him as a child or
toddler? I could only imagine... What if God was thinking you were raising
Him wrong, could she raise Him wrong? Gosh I know I would be scared...I
guess that's why God had chosen her because He knew she could have handled
it all. I would a nervous mess, all the time!!

What a miracle... I think we pass by the story of Jesus birth and just
think yeah I have heard it a millon times. But think about it, a young
woman was told my an ANGEL that she was going to be with child, without
ever being with anyone... Geesh, whoever thinks that God does not have
power needs to re-think this story. He was able to create the Savior inside
a young woman who was a virgin. This totally amazes me- If that was me I
would be like- HOW???

God works miracles everyday in our lives, the trick is to First, recognize
them and Second, be thankful to God for them! Thank you Lord for your
miracles and blessings everyday in our lives!! You are so awesome and
amazing and give you praise for providing for us.

No comments: