Friday, December 08, 2006

Lately

Andrew and I have been discussing what we are going to do like with where
we are living. Are we going to live a very humble life? With this humble
life we would be sacrificing a lot things in our life so that we could help
others around us that are in more need. Means in a lot of ways giving up
the idea of ever owning a home. We want to live humbly for sure, to what
extent are we called to live like this?
We would just love some answers as to what direction God is leading us, are
we supposed to be church planters? Are we supposed to buy a house? Should
we buy a bigger rv? Even just a little hint as to what direction we should
take. We think we are getting taken a direction and then something happens
to confuse us again. I know it's just a season but sometimes you just want
answers. I pray every morning just holding onto the hope that God will
reveal to me just a little more about what direction to take. I mean just a
peek into where to go would be so helpful.

We've never thought that we would be ones that ever moved out of California
and now we just keep leaving every door open because if we need to move
then I know that God has his hand in it. Oh Lord, why do you make me wait
for your words? I feel like a little child looking up at her Daddy just
waiting for Him to bend down and whisper his desires for me in my ear to
me. So, here we are just waiting for Him.

1 comment:

Nicole Leonard said...

Lead me in your truth and teach me, for you are the God of my salvation; for you I wait all the day long. Psalm 25:5

Therefore the LORD waits to be gracious to you, and therefore he exalts himself to show mercy to you. For the LORD is a God of justice; blessed are all those who wait for him. Isaiah 30:18

But as for me, I will look to the LORD; I will wait for the God of my salvation; my God will hear me. Micah 7:7