Saturday, November 01, 2008

Lightning

Coming home from Menifee today and saw a huge strike of lightning... it's beginning to look a lot like winter every where you turn! Anyway, had a pretty crazy couple of days, yesterday the fam went out to a Harvest festival and by the time we got there we were hungry so decided to hit up Red Robin. Hezekiah was thoroughly entertained with a balloon the whole dinner... he never even made it into his Bumble bee costume but oh well I guess I will get some more pictures of him later in it. Also, we celebrated my mom's birthday- yes her birthday is actually on Halloween.

Today, woke up a little later took a shower and got ready for an actual party for my mom's birthday. Went out got a birthday card and gave her a gift card for Marie Callendar's because really everyone should have a night out to eat dinner somewhere. Saw a lot of my family which I haven't seen in some time and had a nice visit while Hezekiah roamed aimlessly around my mom's landscaped backyard and in the house. He's so funny, I don't think he really gets what he's doing but he just walked in the house and then outside on the patio. Walk in the house and then outside again, I guess he was just doing it because he knew he could. Kids are so funny! Anyway, gonna watch some TV and relax a little while Hezzy catches his Zzzzz's.

No comments: