Monday, August 11, 2008

Working in a truly mysterious way!

So We spent the weekend camping on Catalina Island but before we left
Andrew couldn't find his wallet, so we looked all over but still never
found it. Andrew had been calling the bank making sure that no one had
found it and started using our cards. When we got home we put Hezekiah to
bed and literally ripped apart the whole house looking for his wallet, we
even ripped apart the bed and started to make sure he didn't throw it on
the bed. We gave up around 10 and went to bed, but before I went to bed and
said a little prayer asking God to show us where it was. I woke up at 6am
and pulled my clothes for the day from the closet and laid them on the bed.
With it still dark in our bedroom, I looked down at my clothes and BAM
right next to them was laying his wallet!!! Is God awesome or what!? The
whole way to work, I am just saying THANK YOU LORD! Makes no sense at all,
but Thank you!

1 comment:

Nicole Leonard said...

Praise God!