Sunday, August 31, 2008

Reallity hits...

That Hezekiah is really turning 1 year old! I can't believe that going through an emergency c-section and all the recovery that I went through to
the many many many sleepless nights when he was first born to
being pooped on right after his bath to
being pee'd on while changing his diapers to
watching him smile for the first time at me to
seeing him roll over for the first time to
seeing him crawl to
seeing him eat food to
OMG seeing him walk now!

I just can't believe this little baby of mine is now turning 1 year old!!! How did time fly so fast, you know those many night feedings at the time seemed so exhausting but that little baby then loved to be cuddled and hugged and wrapped tight and secure.... now he wants nothing more than to walk everywhere on his own. It's amazing and also scary because the next time I turn around his little jibberish will someday make sense and then I will turn around again and I will be taking him to pre-school... okay okay, I won't try to get ahead of myself too much here. I cherish this little boy so much, and love him to death I cannot wait to see how he grows even more but I wish it would slow down juuuussstttt a little bit here. My only prayer for him right now (other than to stay healthy) is to someday have a love for Jesus like my husband and I do, to grow up someday and make some girl the luckiest in the world and to love her like no other can. But for now, I will pray that he grows strong like his name means --Hezekiah "Strengthened by God".

No comments: