Saturday, May 10, 2008

Baby on the move!

Gotta love having a 8 month old that loves moving, before I know it he WILL be walking. It's just crazy! Hezekiah was doing the army crawl but has now graduated when he wants to, to crawl on all 4's like a big boy. He has even started pulling himself up. When Andrew came in to pick him up from this nap this afternoon, he was sitting on his knees inside the crib. Looks like it might be time to move the crib bed down a bit now. I am so not ready for him to be walking, but by the looks of it might be sooner than we thought. He is such a happy boy, and I can't believe God has blessed us with such a cutie pie :) It is definitely harder to be a working mom, everyone at my works seems to think that it is easy as pie to get off work at 2pm but when I get home I am watching Hezekiah in addition to doing ALL the dishes, ALL the laundry, and ALL the cleaning. Once in a great while I take a break and watch a movie while he is napping. Either way, we are just extremely happy to be blessed by God's provisions and we cannot wait to see what God has in store for us. Here are some cute pictures of Hezekiah recently:







1 comment:

Lee Jones said...

wow, what a great smile!