Tuesday, May 13, 2008

At home with le sick bebe!

I got a call around Noon today that the sitter had taken Hezekiah's temp and it was at 102, so I rushed out of work to get him and taken him home to give him some tylenol and a cool bath and after his bath took his temp in his ear and it looks about 98/99 degrees now so it may be coming down. I put a call into the Dr on my way to the sitter's to see if there was anything else I could do at this point so I am waiting for a call back. Because he is getting so many teeth right now it does not surprise me, it scares me a little, but does not surprise me he has a temp. He has gotten 2 on the top, 3 on the bottom with 1 more coming in on the bottom and 1 more on the top. So he will have a total of 7 teeth coming in! Crazy little baby :)

Anyway, I am letting him take a nap right now and we will see what his temp is when he wakes up.

No comments: