Friday, February 15, 2008

Latest & Greatest

Okay I'll start with some little things that I have found and really LOVE! Found a family owned Organic Grocery store close to us called Goodwin's Organics & also a Fresh & Easy market will b e opening February 27th right close to us as well. I am so excited for both of these stores, more and more we find out about the pesticides and hormones used in our produce, dairy, and meat the more we find out how horrible these things are for us. I absolutely love that there so many more options for us to be able to buy Organic. I even managed to pick up 2 jars of Babies First Foods by Earth's Best Organic baby food for a low price of $.079 each. Not bad if I do say so!










Also, Hezekiah is just developing so fast, I cannot believe it!!! He is slamming his arms down of objects to make noise and laughing at the wierdest noises as you will hear on the video. I found this noise that for some reason he thinks is hilarious. He still sleeps on his belly, and now instead of waking up crying he wakes up cooing and talking away and I absolutely love it! Makes life so much easier for me :) Here is the latest & greatest of Hezekiah's developments!





2 comments:

The Babbster said...

The Clark's in Loma Linda is cheaper despite the drive. Until we get some better disclosure on their (Goodwin's) membership benefits we are sticking with Clark's. Congrats on the baby.

Lee Jones said...

We like Clarks, and I don't think you have much else around you. Cathy would probably get pretty excited about Goodwin's.