Friday, December 14, 2007

The overflow

It's the overflow of my heart. I am not a prideful person except when it comes to my little son! I just love him more and more each day. Every week seems to bring new adventures, and what worked last week in getting him to sleep doesn't work this week. He wants to be held while he gets drowsy and then I can lay him in his crib and he falls right to sleep. Whereas before, he had no problem going right to his crib and falling asleep after about 5 minutes of sleep. I know that pretty soon he will probably start putting 2 and 2 together that if he cries he is always going to get picked up, so I am being cautious with that during the nap time.

He is such a great baby, and I could have NEVER asked the Lord for a better baby. What baby doesn't have his bad days, but as a whole he's pretty independent... doesn't mind playing on the floor or wierd people holding him. He only cries when he needs something, and when he gets tired he gets fussy. What baby doesn't though right!? His personality seems to be very happy, he smiles at almost everything I do, and stares at me in wonder when I eat a meal. With a face of like "What are you doing?" I just love his little voice, me and him play on the floor together while he just talks up a storm. Cooing at everything inlcuding the TV, hopefully he doesn't get hooked on the TV yet! I have so much love for him, and as I was rocking him so he would get drowsy I just stare at him and smile and I still think.... I cannot believe you were in my belly. I love you Hezekiah!

No comments: