Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas 2007

We celebrated our first Christmas with Hezekiah and he really had no idea what was going on but he did relatively well considering all 3 of us are sick with a cold. We had family over to our place this Christmas since Hezekiah is so small I didn't want to cart him around everywhere this year. My mom and step-dad came over, my sister, her husband and my nephew came over and even my niece was dropped off. We cooked Eggs Benedict with fruit and OJ and ate breakfast together using my Grandma's silverware (since this is the first Christmas without her here anymore)... I really miss my Grandma! We opened all our presents and then just hung out watched some TV played some video games and just relaxed. I loved it, and was so happy everyone was so accommodating with Hezekiah. It would be nice if we could rotate Christmas every year to someone else's house so everyone has a chance to host Christmas.

We both had a rough night last night, he woke up around 4am and was fussing so I laid there in bed for a bit to see if he would go back to sleep and eventually he did but I could hear his little runny nose... aww poor baby! He woke up again this morning around 6am, I fed him and put him back to sleep and he is still asleep right now at 10:15am- I wonder how long he will stay asleep? He is sooo not feeling good today with being sick. Just gotta let him sleep it off... I guess. Here is a slideshow of some pictures we took from Christmas. Hope you enjoy :)


No comments: