Thursday, July 19, 2007

33 weeks & Utah here we come :)


Here is the most updated picture I have taken, now at 33 weeks!

Dr's appt went well today, everything is still looking good with me and the baby my next appt is in another 2 weeks which then they will do the checks on my cervix and see if any effacement or dialation is occurring. All is well so far.

Tomorrow morning 5:30am rolls around and this is when Andrew & I, Kendal & Katie (youth leaders) and 4 other kids (Jessica, Kayla, Michael, and Jerry) leave on the road to Utah. Why Utah you ask? This year's youth convention will be held in Salt Lake City Olympic Village, tons of kids from all over the nation come together for a convention with speakers, bands, etc. Great experience for the kids. We're taking 2 cars, lots of toys, and junk food for the 10 hour drive. Get your camera ready, cause Utah here we come. This should be fun since both Katie & I are pregnant, Katie of course is due in January so she will enjoy this trip much more than me who has to pee every 2 minutes :) Anyway, I have tomorrow through Tues off work- so this should be interesting coming back after a few days off. Keep us in your prayers for safe travel to and from Utah!

1 comment:

Lee Jones said...

Looking great! Have a safe trip!