Sunday, July 01, 2007

31 Weeks


Hey Everyone, It seems like it has been a while since I have posted a new picture of myself seems like I am growing pretty fast here I can't believe it! Monday marks the beginning of my 31st week- Yikes can you believe that I am only 9 weeks away from my due date already??

We have been working on signing up for our childbirth classes, which I believe should be starting this upcoming Thurs. Kind of exciting and also becoming even more surreal and I have been starting to prepare for my maternity leave at work and then childbirth classes... It's been a whirlwind of sorts because it has flown by so quickly.
I have been pretty lucky so far in my pregnancy, the only stretch marks I have gotten are on my thighs of all places (go figure!), Seems like I am carrying mainly all in the front like I am growing straight out more than around. Also, the wedding rings have come off this week, I was barely able to get them off last night so I have resulted to not wearing them anymore as I have become a tiny swollen in my hands and a tiny bit in my feet but nothing too noticeable just yet.

The baby is doing some crazy things in my stomach- I feel a hard kick and I will put my hand of my stomach and I feel the baby's foot or something... I am like Whoa!! Okay- that is new! There are times that the baby moves so much that it actually tickles me especially when I go to lay down to sleep. It's a nice reassurance that everything is still going okay with the baby so far so I like feeling the baby rolling around in there.

We finished VBS this last Friday which I have to say is fun but also very exhausting at the same time because we go to work for 8 hours and then we are non-stop again until 8:30pm when VBS gets done every night. We had a lot of success this year with an average of 90 children attending our VBS. I am glad that it is over now though because I NEED SLEEP! ha ha.

Also, the newest show I started watching was Top Chef on Bravo, this is interesting another reality TV show in which I have found amusing now so I have been watching this. Andrew and I now are able to get YouTube videos on our Apple TV so we have watched a few performances from Britain's Got Talent show and an across Paul Potts, sells Cell Phones for a living but seems to be able to sing amazing Opera like Andrea Bocelli and Pavaroti- Even Simon Cowell was impressed. Crazy huh?

Alrighty, well that is it for now.

No comments: