Wednesday, June 27, 2007

The rundown

Saturday- Andrew performed yet another wedding for Frank and Nicole Hoyos out in Fallbrook at the Enchanted Forest... this location was beautiful. Man made lake with swans, waterfall, gazebo, castle... beautiful! Then later that night went to Huntington Beach for a small bonfire and s'mores.

Sunday- Headed back on the road again to Cherry Valley for Andrew's brothers birthday and then spent the rest of the night doing 2 weeks worth of laundry- ugh!

Monday- Friday: Vacation Bible School for our church, I was supposed to be helping with the 1st and 2nd graders but ended up running the powerpoint and videos inside the church all week. Which is fine with me since I get to sit.

** With only 10 weeks left to go til my due date, we are trying to get everything as ready as we can. I am signing up for child birth classes this week hopefully I can squeeze them in before it gets to late. Baby is really starting rumble around this week with me having to stop walking at some points because she/he is moving so much. My next appt is next Thu- pray that everything is still going good!!

No comments: