Monday, June 18, 2007

29 Weeks - 7th month and other stuff

This week marks the beginning of my 29th week and my 7th month. It's crazy to think about how fast my pregnancy has gone and now I am looking forward to baby showers and the baby coming.... Ahhhh! I know it's a little scary sometimes just thinking about this little baby inside me. God has been so good to us though in preparing us for what may lie ahead. I know no books or anything can really prepare me for what is ahead for us, but I am relying on God to strengthen me for what kind of baby I will have. The baby is moving like CRAZY now- I can seem my whole stomach moving sometimes... and I can totally feel when the baby is rolling over or wiggling because it feels so different than a kick. It's exciting but also freakishly wierd to see my belly moving like this... it sometimes actually tickles me :)

My next venture is child birth classes- yikes! Hopefully they just teach the Lamaze method some of the other methods I am not so sure about! I am nervous a little about how I will be able to handle the contractions and I don't think any video will help me REALLY grasp how much it could hurt. I am open though to other drugs, and I know for sure that the epidural is pretty much out of the question because of the spine thing I don't think I can ever be okay with that spine thing.

In other news, we are waiting on a temp at work who will be qualified to come in and take my place during maternity leave. My boss wants me to sit in on the interviews and get my opinion on the candidates. In this also, my office is supposed to be moving at the end of this month to our rennovated building with a whole new set up, more storage room, etc. So training a temp, moving, maternity leave- yikes!! A lot going on right now.

No comments: