Monday, June 04, 2007

Babies popping up everywhere and other happenings...

So exciting there now 2 couples more that recently found out they are pregnant...Babies are coming up everywhere!!!

Ty & Lauren Briggs


also Kendal & Katie Pool
Recent happenings in my life... Had a lot of drama at work with a new supervisor in a different department at work who tried to point the finger at me for a mistake he made and tried to lie about it my blaming it on me which I had nothing to do with. Luckily, I have been with the company for over a year now and have totally proven my trustworthiness to the company in my work that when I told them that wasn't the truth... they believed me and backed me up. I love my bosses, they are just such awesome supervisors!

Onto other things, Friday I thought I was having a lovely tuna fish sandwich which turned out to be not so lovely because I got FOOD POISENING!!! Freaking Tuna! Nothing was staying in my stomach all weekend, by Sunday still no food in my stomach and I had a really high fever. After calling my step-dad, David, (super nurse) advised me to get checked out just in case I am dehydrated. By 2:30 in the afternoon, went to Urgent Care and said I told the Dr what I had to eat, He said "Yeah that will do it, you would be surprised at how much bacteria is on Tuna after 3o minutes, just a word to the wise stay away from any Tuna salad, Chicken Salad or Egg Salad- You have Food poisoning....and after taking a urine sample said "Well, you're definitely not dehydrated and in addition to the food poisoning- you have a bladder infection" (no doubt from the dang Ultrasound where I had to hold my urine for the longest time ever!) The Dr gave me medication for the infection but couldn't give me anything for the food poisoning since I am pregnant so I had to suffer through an all liquid diet for 24 hours. For the first time in days I had some soup and a roll and it stayed in my stomach finally. I am going to take it easy on the food for a little while longer just to make sure I don't get sick again. All I have to say is never bu any pre-made food from a grocery store, don't be lazy and just make the dang sandwich yourself!!

2 comments:

Nicole Leonard said...

Oh...poor Kendra. I'm sorry about the food poisoning. Blech. Hope you're feeling better soon.

No babies here. ;)

However, lately Kaitlyn has been walking around saying, "I'm gonna be a big sister." And I don't know WHAT she's talking about. We're not pregnant. But I think she just thinks that when you get bigger, you're a "big sister." I tried to explain to her that she won't be a big sister until Mommy has another baby. We'll see if it sinks in.

Lee Jones said...

Wow! Thank you for reaffirming my fear of all thing pre-packaged!