Sunday, April 22, 2007

Truck sold and other goings on

Well... we said "So long" to the truck yesterday. We sold the truck for $11,000. So sad to see it go, but another step towards saving for the baby and for a house. I am really going to miss that truck! There were so many memories, but more to come with all the new things happening in my life.

I have finally made some business cards because, before I didn't need them and now I am starting to need to give out.

The next Monday (April 30th) we will be celebrating our 2 year anniversary. Man! Time does fly by fast doesn't it? I am so happy to have such a wonderful and understanding husband! Celebrating an anniversary, then a baby! I just want to thank God for all the wonderful blessings He has given us in our life and I just can't wait to see what this new addition to our family will bring to our life. More to come...

No comments: