Wednesday, April 25, 2007

21 weeks and other things going on!


Here is another recent picture of me at 21 weeks pregnant. I am really starting to show, with the help of the belly band I have been able to still wear a lot of my work pants luckily. Everyone at my work that comes in is now starting to notice. Although I am still feeling good about my growth because a girl came in and she was the same size as me but she was only 3 months pregnant, so that makes me feel pretty good! I still have a little bit of a belly button, I assume that should be gone pretty soon though. The baby has been really starting to kick a lot of harder now and not waking me up at night just yet, but man sometimes the baby will kick for like 5 minutes straight. Pretty cool, how God uses our body to create a BABY!

I am still feeling really good, just tired because work is exhausting me. I am on a record or something. Once this week has ended, I will have hired 10 new employees. Bringing my total for the month up to 19 new employees, that has to be a record or something... ha ha. Not just with that, but man... the rest of my job on top of keeping up on all the new hires. Crazy!!!

The newest and greatest thing we have purchased is the Apple TV... drum roll please! I know, we are such geeks. We mainly only watch TV shows through iTunes so this seemed to be the most reasonable solution. We are in the process of setting it up right now so that we can use it. We are so utterly excited to see what this bad boy can do :)

We are in search of a 2nd vehicle, we have done a lot of research on Consumer reports, and Auto Guide to try and find what would be most usable but not expensive and something we can pay cash for since we sold the truck now. Also, something manual transmission since we won't be driving it that much to begin with since Andrew and I carpool to work and so on. We first thought the Honda fit, but then we would be making payments because it would be a new car. And on top of it, it would be sitting in a parking space most of the time so it would be a waste of money. We will see, we are waiting for a call back on a manual Honda Accord, so we will see what happens with that.

1 comment:

Nicole Leonard said...

YAY! Finally another belly pic! I've been waiting! :)