Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Something to ponder on...

I have been reading through a book called "Experiencing the Cross" by Henry Blackabee... really awesome book by the way.

Something to think about when it comes to the seriousness of the sin we commit against God, Blackaby speaks of women's labor pains. How many women do you know after having a baby Thank God for reminding us of the serious consequences of committing sin?

Because we know that women having labor pains is a consequence of not just our sin but of Eve's sin as well. I wonder if Eve ever thought about the consequence of the future of all women when God had cursed all women because of the sin she committed.

It's something that hit me hard because I have not had children yet, and I want to remember the seriousness of the sin and Thank God when I have children. So awesome :) Let me know what you think?

No comments: