Thursday, December 01, 2005

GREAT news (on our knees)

Well, Thanksgiving day we got some really good news from my dad. He plans on getting married in February or March to a women he met through E-Harmony. They have been talking for about 4 months now and He flew up to Chico to finally meet her and they hit it off. They are talking about more permanent plans, as far as where to live. My dad has about 1 year left til retirement, so he figures that she will move down here temporarily until he retires and then both move backk to Chico. He hates Riverside and is ready for cleaner air, less traffic, and a lovely bride to be.

READY FOR THE REALLY GREAT NEWS??
The great news: When my dad moves to Chico, He offered Andrew & I to rent the house from him. The best part is He is going to let us rent it from him for only $400 a month. Which is such an astronomically amazing blessing for us because we can pretend we own a house but renting it. I am so amazingly excited and I cried when my dad told me because as life goes along I can see now how God has just put pieces of my life together. It is so great!!! Thank you Lord for your abundance and provisions in our life. We love you Lord.

1 comment:

Nicole Leonard said...

WOW!!!!! That is SO AWESOME!! Congrats to you guys...and your dad! :o)