Monday, December 12, 2005

Merry Christ- mas

It's not HAPPY HOLIDAYS! Don't let our society fool you into thinking Happy
Holidays is an ok phrase to say to people. Don't be afraid to say the name
Christ in Christmas. He is our only reason for the season, so let's not
take him out of Christmas.

I know that people can get caughtup in gifts and for me I sometimes wince
when I think of Christmas because to me that means people having even more
of a reason to be greedy. So, I still buy gifts because of the thought of
people getting angry at me.
I heard of a couple that said they weren't going to buy gifts because they
wanted to focus on God. That is a great statement and motive if you follow
through with focusing on the birth of Jesus and focusing on His will for
your lives(s). I would like to think that statement is true, but no one
will know but God. Let's not be people that say something and don't follow
through. Be a man, Be a woman and stick to your word. Don't make promises
you can't keep.
On another note, I am want to see someone else's view on this subject-
your comments:
How did you know the person you are married to now was "The one"?

How do you know the person you are with (dating) is "The one"?

No comments: