Thursday, December 08, 2005

Narnia 12/8 10:48pm

Just saw Narnia and loved it. The character Lucy makes the movie, I can't
wait to hear others comments.

Before all the hub bub of the movie back when I was a child Lion,Witch,
and the Wardrobe was the first book I can remember reading that I was so
caught up in and actually felt like I was in the book. Seeing the movie
brings back so many fond memories. I hope when I have children that they
will have a book like that!

You all should read the book and then see the movie, the details in the
book are amazing!! If you have seen it already let me know what you thought
about it....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kendra, seeing the night before it came out was the coolest, we had tickets through a prominent source. I didn't do a year's worth of research on Lewis for my Capstone for information about him and what he wrote for nothing it paid off. I was in no way dissapointed with the film and its level of accuracy.