Monday, February 23, 2009

Progress

So after a long week of back aches, tonsilitis, a cold sore, all due to stress I am finally feeling better this week. I had been under a very big due date at work for several projects. Seems like my V.P. is grooming me to help me further my career which is great! I love the challenge but it certainly is trying at times.

Photography is going well, have my first pregnancy photo shoot coming up and a possible wedding coming up as well. I have ordered by first studio lighting set and background so should be pretty interesting! It's exciting and scary because I have never ever used this kind of equipment before!

Still in limbo with buying a house, the tax credit would work for us accept that we still need a down payment so as we slowly watch our minimal savings grow we're just kind of sitting here twiddling our thumbs until we get enough for a down. If we knew someone that would lend us money we could just pay them back once we get the credit but we don't know anyone that has that amount of money they can lend us so... Until we get enough money limbo it is for us!

Hezekiah is learning new words all the time. His favorite is holding his hands out and saying "What?" we are reading the book by James Dobson "The new strong willed child" because he sure is strong willed!!! I need help in this area because no amount of maternal instinct prepares you for an independent- strong willed child who doesn't want to listen. He is still a great child who make s me laugh and smile everyday, I love that he plays on his own a lot and pretends he is reading or that he is making sense with his jibber jabber.

And that's about all for now!

No comments: