Sunday, January 01, 2006

My wishes for 2006



Hearing Skillet play right after the clock hit 12 really helped me reflect a little more. My wish this year is just to let go more. I get better and
better as time goes on, but all I can think about is the decisions Andrew &
I make not anyone else's. I know this year is going to be good to all of my
circle of friends, and I just cannot wait to see what God has waiting
around the corner for all of us. From Andrew & I, to all of you reading
this: May God bless you with another year to grow deeper with God and that
you would allow God to use you for mightily for His glory ALWAYS. We love
all of you very deeply, genuinely, and kindly. We wish only the best for
you!!! Follow God closely and listen to and for his voice.

From our family to yours,
Andrew and Kendra Holybee

No comments: