Wednesday, January 18, 2006

2 burros hit in one day

If you don't already know out in Reche Canyon wild burros live in the
canyon and signs are posted everywhere in the canyon about beware of wild
burros. I am so outraged at the people who drive through the canyon like
idiots and hit these burros and they die. This morning driving to work a
person was killed because the burros went through the windshield. And
tonight in front of me the car hit the burros and just kept driving it is
so sad. So I am in the process of writing a letter to san bernardino
newspaper to report the incidents and ask people to please SLOW DOWN while
driving in the canyon.

Now due to people driving fast in the canyon 2 people are dead in less than
4 months.

1 comment:

Nicole Leonard said...

Excuse my ignorance, but what is a burro? I'm picturing a donkey... Is that right?