Sunday, January 22, 2006

A little overwhelmed

I find myself lately always being totally overwhelmed and just crying because I just do not know how to handle all that is going on in our lives right now. I have a new boss at work who is totally crazy, on a power trip, unable to communicate, and totally lost all at the same time. It's making work very tense and uncomfortable for all of us girls in the office right now. None of us know how to handle this woman, and all we can do is log the actions of this new boss that are wrong and bring it before the big boss to try and correct the situation. All of the girls in the office have sat down with this woman to tell her all the issues we are having and nothing has changed. So that's one thing...
Second, Ministry is taking up a lot of time. We find a lot of days out of the week we are never home. Our place is constantly dirty because... well I am never home to take care of the place. Part of the reason is our ministry is in Riverside and we live in Colton. We never have food in the house because well we are never home to eat it and if I do buy food it goes bad before we ever touch it. I am not much feeling like a good wife who takes care of the house because of these things. I want to be home more and I know when I have kids things are really gonna have to slow down for Andrew and I because I refuse to be a "single mom"... and I mean that in the fact that if he doesn't slow down he will never be home to help raise our children. So anyway, we're mad crazy busy... ehhh.
Lastly, we spent $600 last month to fix Andrew's truck. This month, we spent $300 to fix my car because well our buddies put my brakes on wrong and a ball joint went out. Then the mechanic proceeds to give us a page long list of things that need to be done on my car in 5000 to 10000 miles. I am freaking out a little because we had planned on waiting til next year to buy a new car for me and my future kids. We are not ready financially to be able to afford another car payment let alone us being able to even qualify for the loan. It's a vicious circle right now. I pay stuff off and then stuff like this happens right after. I want a new car but man we just cannot afford it right now. So, our problem is this... do we spend the $3000 to get all the things wrong with my car fixed or do we use that $3000 to put down on a new(er) car. We don't know what to do, so basically we are praying really hard right now and waiting til after tax returns to see where we are financially to move onto the next step unless something horrible happens in between now and tax returns.

Arghh, so much. Keep me in your prayers as everything is just coming in all at once right now weighing heavy on me. I am really keeping all this in prayer that I won't be stressed out. It's so hard for me to understand why for some people my age things fall into their laps and for us it just never seems that way.

No comments: