Saturday, July 12, 2008

Portrait of Hezekiah

Hezekiah is looking more and more like a little boy and less like my little baby anymore. I recently bought a new lens for my wedding coming up tomorrow (for all those photography geeks, I bought an 18-200mm with vibration reduction). I really needed a better all around lens during the ceremony to catch up close and far away shots and I think this one does the job. I am still using my portrait lens (55mm 1.4) because for only $100 has been my favorite lens for portraits and indoors shots. I believe this wedding with be an outdoors wedding tomorrow, so it should be interesting doing this one all on my own :) Cute couple, so I am really excited to do this wedding.

Anyway back to Hezekiah, here is the most updated portrait of him and I love his face and eyes in this picture. He just has the most beautiful blue eyes I have ever seen :) I love this kid!

No comments: