Monday, February 06, 2006

Being Silent

"Is your integrity "before God" and your relationship with God the single
most important factor in governing your words and responses and behavior?"
-Experiencing the Cross

Reading this at lunch today and it really hit me very hard in what is going
on in my work life. I let these people in my office get to me and let me
get mad and frustrated. And when they ask me to do something ridiculous, I
am not too proud to admit, I am not the nicest person because it is
something they can totally do themselves. I have to reallly pray for 9
hours straight while I am at work otherwise I get so frustrated and just
want to walk out of work and never come back. I used to love the dynamics
of this office, not everyday is horrible and uncomfortable. I have to walk
around on egg shells because all the women in my office are just waiting to
get me into trouble, they are all out to get me. Ehhh another frustrating
day at work... Will I ever be in a good group of people to work with? Lord
give me your spirit and words today. I thank you and praise your Almighty
name Father. Amen.

No comments: