Thursday, August 09, 2007

36 weeks and Maternity leave here I come!!!!


Ending my 36th week here and I have yet another Dr's appt Friday. No activity yet, the baby has not dropped according to my Dr- we will have to see what she says this week. Pregnancy has been so far a pretty great experience with the exception of a few GI issues I don't mind being pregnant. It's getting extremely hard to sleep at night, no position seems comfortable. I am looking forward to sleeping on my stomach one of these days....

We have the cradle set up in our place now and looks sooooo cute with the bumpers in them :) We are working on the last few items for my hospital bag ( I bought 1 girl onesie and 1 boy onesie for the going home outfit ), we pre-registered at the hospital last night so I can walk in when the time comes. Car seat is NOT in the car yet but that will be Andrew's next project. Stroller is all set up and ready to use :)


Friday is my last day working and I cannot tell you how excited I am to be able to sleep in a little more since I have been so exhausted waking up at 6:30am and getting just a few hours of sleep each night. During leave, before the baby comes, I have to wash all the baby clothes blankets and get them ready to use. I still have 1 more baby shower through my church on the 19th.... and that should wrap it up.

My feet have only been a tad bit swollen not horribly bad, although I am down to only wearing flip flops all day now.

I can't believe I only have 3 and 1/2 weeks left- cRaZy!!!! ooooohhh I just cannot wait to see this little baby and find out if it is a girl or a boy :) Anybody have predictions??

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What are GI problems?

My prediction is a boy...I really want you to have a girl, because they are so much fun to shop for. But, I already have 3 nieces, so a nephew would be nice also.

Lee Jones said...

@ Briana: GI = "gastrointestinal" (digestive)

I've always wanted a little tomboy first, then a boy. Hurray, you're almost there!

Anonymous said...

yo yo yo...so lookin at all your little counters..you only have 21...let me repeat 21...2...1....
twenty one...viente uno.....DAYS LEFT!!!! holy cow..or should i say baby....haha!!!

Nicole Leonard said...

Um... I wouldn't say it's so much a prediction as a big wish. I hope you have a GIRL. They're just so fun!

I'm so stinkin' excited for you guys!!!!!