Sunday, March 12, 2006

Oregon here we come

Well, since my mom and step-dad moved to Oregon in January, we have been trying to set up a time to go up there and see their new home and to go to Oregon for the first time. We have planned a week long vacation from March 24th-March 31st. I cannot wait for a vacation, I have not taken a vacation like that since our Honeymoon almost a year ago. So needless to say I need a break from work and the hum-drum of waking up every morning and having to go to work...ehhh.

We have been married for almost a year now, and I am so blown away at how fast time has flown by. We are just moving right along getting our debt paid off so we can start saving to buy a new laptop for Andrew, a New car for me, and someday buy a house. Andrew and I are in desperate need of our own computers because we are always fighting over it for the internet... techies. So, that will be out next venture, then to buy me a new car to prepare for having babies... someday :)

No comments: